My clothes answer the needs of the woman who has lost a breast, or part of a breast, or even both breasts.
From the moment she leaves hospital after mastectomy or other breast cancer surgery she needs clothes that make her look as she used to before the surgery, but put no pressure on the surgery site and are comfortable.
She needs clothes that are worn without a bra and without a prosthesis.
If she is planning reconstructive surgery she needs clothes that put no pressure on her skin and cause no rubbing on healing tissues.
During the weeks of healing, before a bra and prosthesis are permitted by her surgeon, she needs clothes that keep her looking the woman she was before.
• My clothes are made to fit a woman's needs after breast cancer surgery.
• They are worn without a bra and without a prothesis.
• They are comfortable and cause no pressure or rubbing.
• They will make her look symmetrical without bra or prothesis.
• They will make her feel and look more like the woman she was before the surgery.
What are the benefits of my specially designed clothes?
• They can be worn as basic garments, with shirts or jackets,
or by themselves with a favorite pair of pants or skirt, but always without bra or prosthesis.
• They can be worn right after surgery, mastectomy or lumpectomy, single or double. They are comfortable and have room for dressings and even place for surgical drains in outside pockets.
• They can be worn during radiation therapy and chemotherapy. They look good, feel comfortable and are worn without bra or prosthesis.
• They can be worn whilst waiting for reconstructive surgery or even during the process of reconstruction. They will be comfortable and cause no pressing or chaffing of the healing chest skin.
• They can be used as casual clothes at home or when out shopping, jogging, travelling, or at any other time that maximum comfort is needed.